Induction Cooking has been with us for quite some time now. But the proper usage was albeit very thin and very rare. A good induction cooktop can help families especially housewives to carry out the cooking process efficiently.
Also, the biggest advantage of investing in an induction cooktop is that there is slim to no chance of pollution. This article would help buyers in choosing the best cooktops from the best brands that money can buy.
Here are Best Induction Cooktop in India 2019
Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch
This is Philips’ Viva Collection that has been appreciated by many homemakers across the country. The product comes with a sleek and hefty glass panel which ensures that you cook efficiently with minimum hassles. It packs an electromagnetic induction technology which gives you increased heating capabilities and it cooks swiftly compared to the gas stoves. It ensures that you save a lot of money for conventional gas stoves and LPG gas. Plus, it provides you with a safe cooking environment.
Philips HD4938-2100-Watt Induction Cooktop bundles up 10 preset menus that are customized for multiple Indian recipes. What you need to do is place those specific ingredients and adjust the preset menus as per your presence and get what you need. It also contains a 24-hour preset time function which gives delayed cooking functionality. The user can even set the time between 0-3 hours for cooking.
The product also comes with a rich quality glass panel that is customized by the Company. It contains all the sensor keys on top of it that assures you feather touch cooking. The total power consumption is about 2100 watts that give you faster cooking functionality. It also comes with a year’s warranty.
- Timer setting for close to 3 hours for cooking whatever you need.
- 10 preset menus, all customized and designed as per the multiple Indian recipes.
- 24 hours preset time function ensuring delayed cooking.
- Premium quality glass panel for enriched and easy cooking.
- Sensor keys for easy usage.
- Operating voltage: 20-240 volts. Frequency: 50Hertz. Comes with a cord length of 1.2 meters.
- Little to no installation is needed, and very easy to set it up.
- Maximum power consumption of 2100 watts for fast cooking.
- Auto-off functionality once the pan is removed from the cooktop.
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Yet another product from Philips’ Viva Collection is the HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop. This also about as much resonates everything there was in the HD4938 model in the collection. With the presence of electromagnetic induction technology, homemakers seldom need to worry about any kind of pollution issue.
As compared to the conventional stoves and LPG gas that costs you in terms of money and resources, the HD4928 comes as a welcome respite to you. One more important thing that it takes care of is that the nutritional value of the food stays the same.
The Viva Collection HD4928 2100 also provides you with setting optimum time range for efficient cooking. With respect to the design, it is created with keeping the aesthetic capabilities in mind. It is created with customized sturdy glass that lets you cook food safely without any problems. The Philips Viva Collection HD4928 has been designed by keeping all of our Indian foods in mind.
It also contains an easy touch interface that lets you use the product with much more comfort and ease. Also, the total power consumption that this product takes for cooking would be 2100 watts, and this ensures faster cooking capabilities.
- Gives you the capability to set time for upto 3 hours for optimum level of cooking.
- Its cool and sturdy interface lets you cook food safely.
- Operating voltage – 240V.
- It contains customized programs for cooking Indian food.
- Touch controls for easy use of the cooker with no hassles.
- No flame cooking thereby saving unnecessary costs and resources.
- Also contains a cord of upto 1.2 meters.
- Portable and light-weight thereby enabling you to carry it anywhere if you switching from one place to another.
- The product also takes care and functions with respect to the environmental guidelines of the product
Pigeon Rapido 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Pigeon’s Rapido collection of Induction Cooktops have also been recommended by many of the industry veterans and homemakers. The Rapido 2100-Watt Induction cooktop gives multiple controls to the user for effective cooking. If you want to avoid using the conventional cooktops that might pose problems whilst cooking, then this is the one for you.
Rapido 2100 features a sleek and tech-savvy model for Indian kitchens with a touch of electromagnetic induction in its ranks. This makes up for a great and enjoyable experience in the kitchen. It also contains dual heat sensor technology, with touch controls and automatic shutdown feature after removing your cookware from the top.
The Rapido also boasts of being extremely durableand it has been specially designed to take in weights of the utensils. It also contains an LED display that lets you select menu buttons for efficient cooking. If you have left your food in cooktop for quite some time, then Rapido automatically shuts it off after a certain amount of time.
You can even preset the time for the automatic shut off feature to function as and when you want. Let us look at some of the vital features that would help you out,
- Integrated and easy touch control for trouble-free usage of the product.
- Contains an elegant and smart design which adds sheen and beauty to your kitchen as a whole.
- It also comes with an LED and LCD panel for clear indications of the current status.
- Also contains a dual heat sensor for overheat protection.
- Automatic shut off feature preset for a specific time frame.
- 2100-watt power for faster cooking.
- Pigeon also provides a one-year warranty for the product.
- It also contains a special feature which basically prevents boiling milk from spilling away.
Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
Another one of Prestige’s product that has made the list is the PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop. This version basically offers to heat at its peak since the total power consumption would be of 2000 watts. This would involve faster cooking capabilities.
The PIC 6.0 V3 2000 offers a touch screen interface that would enable you to control this product more efficiently. It also contains an anti-magnetic wall which basically blocks any and all kinds of magnetic energy that might get released in the course of the transition. If you are living in surroundings that have the influence of magnetic radiations, then this wall would literally make it impervious to such attacks.
The PIC 6.0 V3 2000 also offers an automatic voltage regulator which is inbuilt. In case of any kind of voltage variance or loads in your surroundings, it would be controlled and regulated accordingly. This basically ensures that the product would have better durability and an elevated performance as well.
The product is basically intelligent since it also contains a completely integrated computerized control. This basically serves the purpose of adjusting the power and temperature with respect to the different Indian foods and thereby helps you out with efficient cooking without any problems.
- Provides the total wattage of 2000 watts and an optimum voltage level of 230V.
- It also contains a touch panel complete with all the necessary controls for cooking.
- Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 has Indian menu options which help you to create some authentic Indian foods like chapati, dosa, idli and so on. It basically contains a specialized control for all of these foods.
- The PIC 6.0 V3 also comes with a unique Power Saver technology which is again inbuilt. The product automatically adjusts the heat levels whilst on usage.
- The product also has dual heat sensors which ensure that the utensils do not heat up excessively, thereby saving power.
Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker
Philips seems to be on the roll with each and every one of their Induction cooktops here. Every product is different than the one before and it gives the users many choices to choose from. With cutting-edge electromagnetic technology, the product ensures that it has high-grade heating efficiency. It offers this feature with top-notch quality and at a level that is much advanced than the average cooking stove.
The HD4929 model also gives a high-powered efficiency of over 2100 watts. This ensures that you have swifter cooking possibilities than normal. The product also lets you have each and every Indian food possible. You can enjoy all kinds of delicious food in a healthy and methodical way. Plus, you can use it easily and it is also easy to clean it as well.
HD4929 also ensures that all the nutritional quality of the product is maintained. As opposed to the ones cooked in LPG cylinders or gas stoves, it is a preferable option to have induction cookers with you. It has a ceramic interface that lets you clean up unnecessary dust and dirt easily.
The product also contains customized options for all kinds of Indian foods, and you can cook at them without any hassles.
- The product has an auto switching off mechanism that lets you preset the timer, post which it automatically switches off.
- It comes with a cord as well of 1.2 meters in length.
- The voltage specifications are of 220-240 volts and the power rating is of 2100 watts for faster cooking.
- It has a micro-crystal plate which is light-weight and makes it ultra-portable to carry it around.
- The product is customized specially for Indian foods and its cool interface lets you handle and cook food on it safely.
Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
The PIC 3.1 V3 Induction Cooktop comes with an advanced set of features for consistent and faster heating efficiency than most products. Owing to its consistently beautiful set of features, this model is a class apart than most.
This product is designed whilst keeping in mind the many Indian food varieties that we have. Each and every one of the custom menu options with respect to them is available on it. It also contains the timer function which basically activates the functionality of precision cooking. You can even keep these foods warm with the warm function for extended periods of time and with limited power consumption as well.
The PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction cooktop also bundles up a whistle counter. You can even set the total number of whistles, and it accordingly goes into the “Automatic Keep Warm” mode. Plus, it takes care of neglected utensils that ensure it will automatically switch off the induction heat.
With innovative design and characteristics, it also provides intelligent functionality as well. The computer-controlled pressure sensor provides the automatic switching off of the heat. It also contains an advanced cooling mechanism which can be activated after all its work is done. The product can be maintained easily with zero to no maintenance.
- Voltage Specifications are of 230volts and total wattage of 2000 watts for faster cooking functionalities.
- Advanced touch panels that let you streamline your kitchen work accordingly.
- It contains customizable options when you are cooking Indian food. Be it idli, dosa or whatever there is, you can cook it with ease.
- It also contains dual heat sensors which ensure that your device and the utensils do not overheat. You can save enough power owing to this specification.
- It is intelligent and it is easy to maintain along with its sleek and elegant design as well.
Prestige PIC 2.0 V2 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
The PIC 2.0 V2 2000-Watt provides specifications with high-level efficiency and unmatched stability. It offers multiple specifications that would assist the user in his/her cooking chores primarily. Its unique power saving technology would help every homemaker immensely. Let’s take a look at some of these points in detail.
Prestige’s PIC 2.0 V2 provides an anti-skid steel ring that prevents any kind of unnecessary slippage of the cookware. It so happens that many of the normal induction cooktops rarely have this feature. This valuable addition makes it much easier for increased and frequent usage.
The PIC 2.0 v2 also factors in the voltage regulation feature that takes care of unwanted voltage variances. Any of the infrequent loads that might arrive is taken care of by the appliance’s unique feature. Plus, it has an inbuilt power saving technology which shuts the device off when it is not in use.
The product also has the dual heat sensors which add largely to the power consumption capabilities of the device. It contains a permissible safety band coupled with the integrated heat sensors that control the temperature of the device and your cookware as well.
The PIC 2.0 V2 has a power saving technology inbuilt into the device. You can check the levels of consumptions at the heads-up display shown on it.
- It has a voltage rate of about 230 V and a power consumption rate of 2000 watts.
- Options for choosing Indian menu options thereby giving you the liberty to make anything like chapati, idli, etc. and so on.
- It also has a child lock feature that prevents any kind of unwanted accidents which might take place.
- Presence of an anti-skid ring provides any kind of protection against slippage.
- It is an intelligent product employed with power saving technology with an optimum adjustable option for heat levels.
Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
Bajaj presents an ultimate product with respect to its usage and specification to its customers. The product also comes with an accessory at hand which is a cooking bowl. Let’s talk about the product at length with respect to its positive points and negative points.
The Majesty ICX7 gives the users a majestically designed specification set with respect to the cooking requirements of the users. It is aesthetically well-designed so that your kitchen looks wee bit more tech-savvier. The ICX7 packs in a digital display timer which can be monitored at length, plus it also has a temperature selection option for appropriately configuring it whilst cooking anything.
The ICX7 also has an efficient heating capability owing to its high-power wattage rate. Along with this, it also has power saving capabilities and multiple safety procedures which will prove additionally advantageous for the customers.
The ICX7 has an intelligent interface which identifies the type of utensil placed over it. Some of the prescribed guidelines with respect to acceptable utensils must be followed. The ones that it allows include, stainless steel pots, cookers, cast iron frying pots, oil boiling pots, stainless steel water jugs, and so on and so forth.
If the ICX7 identifies that there are products that do not follow these guidelines and then placed on the induction cooktop, it would not switch on. This is a useful addition as people tend to experiment and this can cause problems.
- 1900 watts of power consumption and incredibly intelligent power saving functionalities as well.
- It has a preset menu with 8 options letting you choose from multiple choices in the Indian dishes.
- It also has a Keep Warm mode which lets your food items, water, milk, etc. be in the warm mode once it has been set appropriately.
Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
This is the 15.0 version of Prestige’s PIC Induction Cooktop and it is selling fast with the customers. The host of specifications and features that it offers is great considering the price range it’s at. We shall look at some of the detailed reviews of this product with respect to what makes it so good.
Primarily, it’s the promise of Prestige as a brand which makes it so attractive and appealing. The very first and foremost feature that it offers would be the anti-magnetic wall that prevents any and all kinds of magnetically induced interruptions and issues. It basically creates a protective layer around it preventing this kind of intrusion on the inner layers of the product.
The PIC 15.0 also has a touch screen panel for its multiple control set. This would help in efficiently handling everything present in the product. It also has intelligent controls while you are preparing specific Indian food. The amount of heat that needs to be configured for one particular food product is set intelligently using these controls.
The PIC 15.0 is designed for increased durability and added ruggedness so that it gets prevented from any kind of manhandling or accidental banging on the cooktop. Such things are conventionally avoided, but you never know.
The product also has a sturdy base to occupy any and all kinds of vessels in them.
- 1900-watt power consumption rate wit suction capacity of 850m3/hour.
- It has a burner stove with a diameter of 90cm and also has a baffle filter.
- Touch screen controls with increased capabilities of easier usage for your kitchen.
- Prestige gives you a year’s warranty on the product as well.
- It has an aerodynamic cooling system and an automated voltage regulator for prevention of excessive power usage and wastage as well.
Usha Cook Joy (2102 P) 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
Usha is also a world leader in consumer electronics and they have carved their niche with respect to cooking appliances as well. The 2102 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop is a balanced product with multiple levels of specifications that it offers. Let us have a look at some of them in brief.
Usha’s 2102 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop is a bit different than its conventional counterparts for gas stoves and LPG gas. Let’s start with the induction coil which is included inside the product. Induction Coil is responsible for the product’s long life and a superior one at that. It also ensures that the product makes considerably lesser noise than usual. It has been seen that some amount of noise does arise from other induction cooktop models. Thankfully, this model is devoid of that.
The product also has a pan sensor which will essentially sense any kind of utensil kept over it. This ensures that the user does not waste power unnecessarily. Only when the cookware is present on it will it operate smoothly. It also has a total of 6 preset menus that are designed specifically for Indian foods. You can accordingly experiment and explore all kinds of recipes using these at your helm. The product also comes with a year’s worth of warranty which can be therefore redeemed at any of the Usha stores.
- Smooth, glossy, sleek keeping in mind the aesthetics of the product.
- It also comes with a digital indicator which shows the current temperature and the timer controls as well.
- It is portable and can be carried from one place to another with no hassles.
- Cook Joy 2102-P has a 2000-watt power consumption rate and an operating voltage of 220-240 volts.
- It has ceramic glass which can be cleaned easily and has an IGBT standard heat protection as well
Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button
Another one of the Prestige products that provides the best in class service in terms of smart cooking. The 16.0 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop provides the next level features for homemakers for working smartly instead of working hard. Let us take a look at some of these futuristic specifications for this product that the consumers will find appealing.
The PIC 16.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop provides this unique function called the pause function. Since the cooktop comes with timer functionality for cooking any specific product, it also adds up a pause functionality to it. The cooking can be paused for some time if you need to do or carry out some urgent activity like answering the doorbell or the phone or any other miscellaneous stuff. You can resume this activity after you are done with the work.
The product also has an aerodynamically powered cooling system that is again a value addition to the product. This basically keeps the product’s engine operating at optimum levels for best performance. Owing to its high durability, it can take that much pressure with fewer issues. Even when the program is switched off, the fan continues working so that the cooling process is faster.
The product is vastly intelligent in terms of its inner workings. It has a computerized control which adjusts the power and temperature with respect to the food item present right there and then.
- 1900 watts of power consumption for increased heating capabilities and the voltage rate of 230 volts.
- It only weighs about 1.7 kg so it is easily portable anywhere.
- Multiple options on the cooker for different Indian foods. It keeps your food warm owing to its intelligent functionality.
- Its pause function lets you hold on to your cooking for some time.
- Automatic voltage regulation functionality and its power-saving capabilities are its added features as well.
Preethi Excel Plus 117 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
Preethi Electronics is a fresh entrant in this category of best Induction cooktops and the product displayed here flaunts its features remarkably. The Excel Plus 117 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop contains many of its salient features which would be listed out in the following sections.
The Excel Plus 117 1600-Watt provides 1600 wattage power consumption capabilities. Plus, it is highly efficient since it saves enough time and power as compared to conventional cooking methods. It has a controlled IGBT standard power consumption, and heat protection as well. Since the device can also be automatically switched on and off owing to the presence of the utensil, it adds to the advantageous power saving point.
The product also has a touchpad with programmed controls of several of the Indian Food items. With these, the options can be set, and the amount of heat that is originally dissipated for specific food items are also automatically adjusted. The user doesn’t have to manually do this. It all happens on this smart control panel which literally controls everything.
Since it also has a timer control, it also contains the PVC insulated flexible cord of 1.2 meters to protect the user and the device against any kind of power shortage and circuit breaks. It is also durable owing to its ceramic plated tops which can take in higher temperatures easily.
The Company gives a year’s worth of warranty on this product and a life-long free service as well.
- 1600 power consumption with 230 volts of voltage rate.
- One touch menu with multiple selection capabilities of Indian food options.
- Ceramic plated top for high-temperature resistance.
- Efficient in terms of saving power and usage.
- One Year warranty on the product.
- Only weighs about 2.6 kilograms which is a great option for carrying it around.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
This is among the best products that Pigeon has to offer in terms of the induction cooktops. The Company has literally gone out of its way to do this and we would be looking at some of the awesome features that Pigeon’s Cruise has to offer.
The Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop is a valuable addition to your kitchen. You can cook from it and save your worthwhile time as well. The product offers an LED display of 7 segments which literally helps you out in identifying the selection menus and options. The cooktop also consists of buttons that are great and feather light. You can adjust your cooking times and temperature as per your preferences.
Based on the multiple Indian Food options, you can select from these and accordingly configure your cooker accordingly. It also packs up the dual heat sensor technology which takes care of the machine and your personal cookware as well. It dissipates even amount of heat so that none of the two is harmed.
The Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop is power efficient at best since it has the automatic switch off feature. If you do not have cookware on board then it shuts down automatically, giving you more reasons to save power.
The product is protected by high-grade electrical insulation that prevents any and all kinds of short circuits. It can even take in high-temperature levels which makes it surprisingly durable.
- 220 volts power input with a consumption rate of 1800 watts.
- Consists of a preset timer with an automatic switch off capabilities.
- A year’s worth of warranty on the product.
- Seven Segment Display which shows the optimum power and temperature controls.
- High-grade electrical insulation capabilities.
- High durability which makes it withstand high temperatures as well.
How to Choose Best Induction Cooktop?
Choosing the best Induction Cooktop can be a difficult task for your modern kitchen. We would be giving you a step by step guidethat would help you out in choosing the best one.
- Select from Best Induction Cooktop Brands like: Philips, Usha, Prestige, Bajaj, Pigeon.
- The Cooktop’s Power Rate should be of optimum level. Select a cooktop as per the power supply that you have at your home.
- Select an Induction Cooktop that has adjustable and precise heat levels. Many of the induction cooktops come with multiple power levels which can be set for cooking purposes.
- Check the product that has a control panel containing the cooking timer as well. You should also check the buttons that come bundled up in the panel. You can even purchase cooktops with touch controls as well. But they would be on the upside of the price margin.
- The Induction Cooktops also come with LED and LCD indicators, child lock timers and other pre-set menus that enables you to seamlessly cook.
- Whether your product is portable and easy to carry or not. If you are bound to travel from time to time for business trips or holidays, then having a portable cooktop will work wonders.
- Check the temperature controls since this would help you in cooking the food without burning. Note the ideal temperatures that you can set for optimum and best cooking.
- There is this newest feature called the Auto-pan detection which basically switches off your cooktop as soon as you remove the pan. This ensures that you don’t waste electricity even after you stop.
- Another important thing that needs to be checked is the noise factor. Ideally, induction cookers do not make noise since the power is generated because of the electrical coil present inside. The fan present inside might make some noise, so that needs to be checked.
5 Best Induction Stove Brands available in India?
The top five brands which literally are recommended for each and every user are given as follows,
How many watts Induction Stove is Good?
There are so many varied reasons as to why people buy an Induction Stove. But there is another aspect that needs to be understood which is the power consumption ratio when you are buying an induction stove.
Since these products take in a lot of power, and there is a possibility that it might take up some extra power connection. Therefore, you should always check the wattage levels before purchasing the induction stove.
Normal plugs usually have a 10-ampere connection, but an induction cooktop will ideally require 20, 32 or even 40-ampere connection. Therefore, having a 2000 watts connection is a better choice since it won’t hurt your pockets much. But then again, it all depends on what your preference is.
The better-built quality and more safety feature make Philips HD4938 Best Induction Cooktop not only that it also offer inbuilt 10 recipes with upto 3 hr timer, not only that Philips has better post sell services as compared to other brands.
Still, you have any doubts let us know in the comment. We are reading all the comments